About Physical Gold Ltd
Physical Gold is a website where you can find the best gold and silver investments all available at highly competitive prices which can be delivered directly to your door or stored in our high-security storage vaults.
Established in 2008, Physical Gold is a London-based business, which has a strong track record and market reputation, this has led to us being a trusted thought-leader within the precious metals market. Physical Gold Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales with the Company Number – 6776948.
We’re regularly featured in the press for market comments, insights and research. Our memberships and accreditations help assure our clients that we have the market expertise, structure and processes to provide you with first-rate gold and silver products.
Profile of Physical Gold Ltd Managing Director – Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher’s experience in the financial sector stretches back nearly 25 years. For 15 of those years he worked within the investment banking industry for top-tier US and Japanese banks. Focussing on the new issue fixed income business he worked across a range of products from Syndicated Debt Issues, Medium Term Notes and Money Markets. He built the Commercial Paper desk into a thriving business, arranging funding to Governments, banks, corporates and asset-backed vehicles. In this role, he traded a large book of fixed income securities while also advising leading global institutional investors.
Since founding Physical Gold in 2008, Daniel has qualified as CeFA registered to further understand regulatory frameworks and the full investment mix.
Daniel’s market experience provides an insight into the real world of investment, granting knowledge of the risks and rewards of the various asset classes. Daniel came to realise that even the most sophisticated institutional investors were seeking simplicity, safety, transparency, and preservation with their investment strategy. These are the key values carried over into this company, and Physical Gold Ltd delivers on these principles.
We stock a wide range of gold-related investment products, which broadly can be grouped into gold bars and gold coins.
We always have a large selection of both UK and foreign gold coins to buy. Due to collectability reasons, these are usually priced at a premium compared to the current gold spot price. Choose from UK coins such as Britannias, Sovereigns, Queens Beasts, Lunar Series, etc. and foreign coins such as the American Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, Chinese Panda, South African Krugerrand and many more.
We also provide a wide array of silver related investment opportunities, again split into silver bars and silver coins.
Choose from a selection of silver bars from brands such as Argor Heraeus, the Perth Mint and Umicore. Buy in sizes from 1oz up to 5KG, to suit your investment requirements.
We stock many UK and foreign silver coins to buy. These are similar in diversity to our gold coin options, visit https://physicalgold.gurucloud.co.uk/silver-coins/ to view our full range.
Gold can be bought as part of a regular monthly savings plan, as a pension investment and also visit our Director’s pick page for the very best available offers. We have a range of tax-effective solutions to buy silver and gold, which is VAT free as well as for investments which are capital gains tax efficient.
Delivery and storage solutions
Whenever you purchase gold or silver from Physical Gold Ltd there are a range of delivery and storage solutions we can offer. Choose from any of delivery of gold discreetly to your door or opt for high-security storage within our dedicated specialist vaults.
For more details visit: https://physicalgold.gurucloud.co.uk/delivery-storage/
Physical Gold Ltd is proud to hold the following accreditations:
- British Numismatic Trade Association (BNTA) – they are the leading association for coin dealers in the UK. As such we operate under their strict guidelines and code of ethics. New members’ credentials are vetted and require two existing industry members to vote you into the Association, so integrity and credibility is guaranteed.
- National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) – Our leading involvement with pension gold led to our membership of the National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF), which means we’re kept up to date on all pension developments.
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) – The NAPF has now been absorbed into the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), and as a member we receive the latest regulations, to help us develop new and innovative investment solutions. All our pension bullion adheres to the strict SIPP regulations stipulated by HM Revenue & Customs. We have formed partnerships with around 10 leading pension providers and benefit from each of their guidelines for pension transactions.
- British Numismatic Society – Founded in 1903, this well renowned UK based organisation focusses on the study of money, coins and medals based. Despite its UK domicile, the Society benefits from highly regarded international members ranging from dealers, academics and museum professionals.The society is governed by Officers and Council, who set a series of by-laws.
- Royal Numismatic Society – Founded in 1836 as The Numismatic Society of London, is the UK’s foremost association for numismatics – the study of coins, medals and related currency items.
Our supplier relationships are with accredited wholesalers, gold assayers and direct trade with many of the world’s mints, including The Royal Mint. Gold or silver purchased from the public is tested and verified by our numismatic team and rejected if it doesn’t meet our strict standards. Regular stolen and fake goods alerts are circulated within the BNTA, so we ensure no sub-standard or counterfeit metals can enter our system.
Social media and review websites
We operate on social media websites, the links for these are provided below:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Physical-Gold-Limited/126706507380273
- Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+PhysicalGoldCoUkLTD
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/physical-gold-limited
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/physical_gold and
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwSkuf4bxRo-OSwFnVTHhA
Customers can also leave reviews of their experiences of buying from Physical Gold Ltd at:
- eKomi – https://www.ekomi.co.uk/review-physical-gold.html and
- Google reviews – https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=physical+gold+ltd&lrd=0x48761cad33e143d5:0x554f31e3e9a5d502,3,&cad=h
- Trustpilot – https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/physicalgold.com
We are here to answer any questions or for general enquiries. Why not call us today on 020 7060 9992? Or, alternatively complete our contact form here.
Our location address is:
Physical Gold Ltd, Tower 42, 5th Floor, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN, UK